Essbase Lead Developer
Reliant Tech, Inc. is seeking an experienced Essbase Lead Developer. The individual will use standard occupational tools and advanced knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles to develop Essbase (Extended Spread Sheet database) Applications ASO and BSO cubes from scratch. Job duties include the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop SQL Scripts to retrieve and manipulate data from data warehouse.
· Write complex calculation scripts to calculate various measures in Essbase cubes.
· Administer Hyperion system, backup setup, disaster recovery and hardware configuration.
· Automate various Essbase and Oracle administrative tasks, including Essbase applications, loading data, building dimensions using Maxl scripts, Essbase CMD scripts and Report scripts.
· Maintain Essbase security using EAS and HSS. Create users and user groups in the planning applications and assign security to web forms.
· Research and troubleshoot complex issues related to Hyperion Suite.
· Develop and implement Disaster Recovery Environment for Oracle EPM suite.
· Provide Database Administration support to resolve DB, Application, Tech Stack outages on production, development, test and staging on demand Customer environments.
· May perform other duties as appropriate for this occupation.
Education, Skills & Experience:
· Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study that provided the required knowledge and skills.
· One (1) year of related experience in any position providing the required skills and abilities.
· Individual must have advanced experience using MS Excel Addin/Smartview and Excel Macros.
· No travel; no telecommuting
· Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S. which may require relocation.
· Mail resumes to: ATTN: HR, Reliant Tech, Inc., 960 Holmdel Road, Bldg II, Holmdel, NJ 07733.
· No calls or emails. EOE.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Qualification : Master's Degree in Computer Science,
Experiencie : Essbase Lead Developer
Salary : DOE
Duration : Full Time
Job Duration : 1-year
Location : holmdel, NJ
Skills : Essbase